Grab the Danish government award opportunity for a master‡s program at the University of Southern Denmark. The applications are open to all international full-degree graduate students and Cultural Agreements for Exchange and Guest students from EU/EEA country.
The University of Southern Denmark is a world-class research and is one of the top fifty young universities in the world. It offers a variety of higher education programs including Bachelor’s degree programs, Master’s degree programs, and PhD programs.
International students have a chance to gain educational fund.
User Review( votes)
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? The University provides world-class education and is committed to an international perspective at all levels. Strong international environments and opportunities available in Denmark allow the rich diversity of student life to flourish.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 3000 per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from non-EU/EEA countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are available to pursue a PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for candidates who are come from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , you need to take admission in the University. All eligible applicants who are offered study place will be automatically considered for the opportunity . No separate application is needed. Find more detailed information about the application process, directly under the link – Danish government awards.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, the applicants must upload all required enclosures to the online application form. Do not send them by email or ordinary mail also, upload Language Requirement Form (paper form: print out, fill in, scan and upload), and upload a copy of your passport or ID card.
- Admission Requirements: As an exchange or a guest student, you can only follow courses at the master level if you have completed what compares to 180 ECTS credits (i.e. three years of studies) of relevant courses at the university level. Check all General entry requirements for all exchange and guest students.
- Language Requirement: You must have English skills compared to the Danish B level in English if you come to follow courses in English. Exchange students can document it by way of our language requirement form or by way of their secondary school leaving certificate (min. 210 hours at high school level) or an IELTS score of min 6.5. or a TOEFL of min 575/230/88.
The scholarship consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.