The UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning is offering three CONFINTEA Research Scholarships to enable highly motivated young researchers from the UNESCO Member States and/or the Associate Member States.
The aim of the institute is to promote teaching and learning through real-time scenarios, problem-solving, coaching, and sharing experiences across the membership.
Great platform for young researchers in Hamburg, Germany.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1952, the UNESCO Institute is the sixth research educational institutes situated in Hamburg, Germany. It offers various scientific research programs.
Why at UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning, the UNESCO provides candidates learning opportunities and the platform for interaction between industries and educational as well as research institutions.
- University or Organization: UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: €500
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Applicants from the UNESCO Member States
- Program can be taken in Hamburg, Germany
- Application Deadline: The UIL Research Scholarships 2020 have been suspended until further notice.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UNESCO Member States are eligible to apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Prospective scholars will be able to benefit from using UIL’s knowledge base and resources for their research in the area of lifelong learning with a focus on adult and continuing education, literacy, and non-formal basic education.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must have a master’s year degree.
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to apply, candidates must have to take part in this Institute for Lifelong Learning. Then applicants should follow the given procedure. Interested candidates can submit their application to UIL Research Scholarship Coordinator Ms. Lisa Krolak, at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit required documents a brief research proposal, covering letter and an up-to-date CV.
- Admission Requirements: For the admission, applicants should have a master’s degree to apply for this scholarship.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Scholars will receive a return economy ticket to Hamburg, Germany, the pay of health insurance. They will also receive a lump sum of €500 contributing to other costs incurred before, during and after their research stay at UIL (such as visa costs, transport, and daily subsistence).