The University of Melbourne is delighted to announce the 4 Melbourne graduate funding opportunities. These are open to the international students who want to apply for an eligible graduate coursework degree.
This scholarship is available to high achieving students undertaking graduate study at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
Excellent Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning, and teaching and engagement.
Why study at the University of Melbourne– In Melbourne, they enjoy globally recognized qualifications in order to assist graduate and postgraduate students from Australia and many other countries through their on-campus teaching and undergraduate online programs.
Application Deadline: 31 December 2020
- Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia are eligible to apply.
- These will be awarded in Architecture, building and planning; Commerce, economics and management; Engineering; Historical, philosophical, political and social studies; Language, literature and cultural studies; Law, legal studies and criminology; Sciences and mathematics
To be eligible for this application , you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- have applied for an eligible graduate coursework degree
- not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the Melbourne Graduate Scholarship, exceeds 100% of tuition fees
Eligible graduate coursework degrees are:
- Any Master degree by coursework offered by the Melbourne Business School, Melbourne School of Design and Melbourne School of Engineering
- Executive Master of Arts, Master of Translation and Master of International Journalism offered by the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Graduate Certificate of Public Administration offered by the Melbourne School of Government
- Melbourne Law Masters offered by Melbourne Law School
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No application is required. If you are going to enroll at the university in any subject or program you wish to apply, you will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the admission form.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this free study, the applicants must be commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time. Applications are only required for the Master of Teaching offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Education.
- Language Requirement: English
The award provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course. There are 4 awards available.