The University of Melbourne is delighted to announce the 50 Melbourne graduate funding opportunities. These opportunities are open to the international students who have applied for an eligible graduate coursework degree.
this application is available to high achieving students undertaking graduate study at the University of Melbourne and provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning, and teaching and engagement.
Why at the University of Melbourne– In Melbourne, they enjoy globally recognized qualifications in order to assist graduate and postgraduate students from Australia and many other countries through their on-campus teaching and undergraduate online programs.
- Application Deadline: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- University or Organization: The University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a graduate degree programme.
- Award: 25 – 100% fee remission
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 50
- Nationality: Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: These financial aid positions will be awarded in Architecture, building, and planning; Commerce, economics, and management; Education, teaching, and training; Engineering; Historical, philosophical, political and social studies; Language, literature and cultural studies; Law, legal studies and criminology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No application is required. If you are going to enroll at the university in any subject or program you wish to apply, you will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the admission form.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this application , the applicants must be commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time
- Language Requirement: English
- Benefits: the program provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course.