Awards help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. Keeping this in mind, Unicaf University is dispensing the Unicaf Scholarship Program for the year 2020-21.
The program aims to support African students who want to complete the bachelor’s degree program at Unicaf University.
A valuable study program for African students.
User Review( votes)
Why at Unicaf University? The university is known for its high-quality teaching and student support services. Here, students can choose where to study and get better job opportunities at Unicaf.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Unicaf University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: Reduction in tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: African
- The award can be taken in Zambia, Malawi, Zimbabwe
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Africa.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The scholarship will be awarded to students that are domiciled in Africa and provides opportunities for studies towards the program offered by Unicaf University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, applicants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. Applicants can complete the grant application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your up to date CV and Copy of Passport or National ID.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a High School Leaving Certificate with an aggregate score of 60 or C or Credit, or equivalent and two years post-secondary relevant experience.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to submit the recognized proof of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The Unicaf University will provide the fraction of tuition fees for deserving students.