Suppose you are entering carrying carry out a short chemical investigation. In that case, you must apply to participate in the Chemical Research Project through the University of Melbourne’s Agilent Award for Excellence offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
Purely based on academic merit, this exclusive scholarship is offered to international and domestic students who have completed and hold a Bachelor of Science degree certification from the School of Chemistry at the University of Melbourne. The basis of selection is academic merit. Although no definite award is mentioned, the scholarship award will likely concern education costs. So, students can expect support for the same.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1853 as a public research university and becoming Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria, the University of Melbourne is Australia’s Number One university and world leader in education, teaching, and research excellence. It also ranks 33rd in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the University of Melbourne? The University of Melbourne produces flexible, adaptable graduate and ready for any future challenges. The university continues to support its commitment to being one of the first universities in the world, contributing to society in ways that enrich and transform lives, and following a distinctive curriculum that gives its students a wider understanding of the world beyond their degree.
Application Deadline: The application process for the research project is ongoing. However, students must abide by the program-specific deadline, i.e., 330th November 2022.
- University or Organization: University o Melbourne
- Department: School of Chemistry
- Course Level: Bachelor or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Both home country and foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Diploma in Science or a Master of Science (Chemistry) program offered at the
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the School of Chemistry.
- The applicants must hold a Bachelor of Science in the School of Chemistry at the University of Melbourne.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must log in t the university’s online portal and submit admission applications. Students must complete the subject ‘Chemical Research Project’ to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students must upload copies of their academic transcripts for all attempted tertiary studies, and additional course-specific documents are required.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the project requirements they apply to join Unitel.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet the graduate English requirements of the university. IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English, and Cambridge English: Advanced/Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) scores are accepted at Unitel.
The University of Melbourne will present the selected candidates with a scholarship award worth the value determined by the head of the school.
Dates and times: Chemical Research Project (CHEM30013) — The University of Melbourne Handbook (unimelb.edu.au) – This deadline has passed. But I have still mentioned it openly. Please make changes as you see fit.