Applicants are invited to apply to become a part of the University President’s Scholarships (UPS) offered by the University of South Australia for the academic session 2021-2022. The bursaries are available for international students.
The funding program is awarded for excellent students who want to commence a research degree program. The award will cover tuition fees plus a living allowance and overseas student health cover.
A wonderful chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1991, the University of South Australia is a globally connected and engaged university with approximately 32,000 students. It offers a dynamic and agile culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground.
Why at the University of South Australia? The university gives opportunities for students to gain practical skills and graduate career-ready. UniSA provides candidates with a wide range of opportunities to grow and pursue new directions in a vibrant, engaging environment.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research Program
- Award: $28,092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue a research degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- You must have a University of South Australia supervisor willing to nominate you for consideration and outstanding academic records and be a citizen of an overseas country eligible for entry to Australia for the time required to complete the research degree.
- Must have first-class Honours or equivalent.
- Each research degree student must continue to meet the eligibility requirements set out in this, Conditions of Candidature (pdf document).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must take admission in the research degree at the UniSA. After accepting the offer letter from the University of South Australia, applicants can apply for the opportunity via online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of undergraduate and postgraduate studies, university academic mark sheet or transcript including details of courses/subjects undertaken and grades achieved, university grading scale (often contained on the back page of your transcript), diploma supplement (if applicable) and parchment/academic credential as evidence of conferral or completion date of your degree
- Admission Requirements: Candidates will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The program will cover tuition fees plus a living allowance of at least $28,092 per annum (2020 stipend rate).