For recruiting high achieving graduate students from all around the world, the United Arab Emirates University is offering PhD Scholarship for International Students.
Excellent opportunity for aspirants from all around the world to get an education in UAE
User Review( votes)
United Arab Emirates University is an accredited research-based institution. It is continuously ranked as the top university in the United Arab Emirates and the 4th in the GCC. It was placed as the third best business school in Africa and the Middle East in the 2010 QS Global 200 Business Schools Report.
Why at the United Arab Emirates University? The university provides UAEU graduates with the opportunity to browse through hundreds of jobs available at partner employer organizations and to apply for jobs of their choice.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: United Arab Emirates University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Full tuition waiver, monthly stipend, and health insurance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the UAE
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and the PhD degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be a dissertation in one of the UAE priority sectors (Renewable Energy, Transportation, Education, Health, Water, Technology, and Space).
How to Apply
In order to be receiving this fund, the contestant has to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being admitted, aspirants can download and complete the award application form. The form should be sent to the [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copy of bachelor degree transcript, copy of master degree transcript (if applying for the PhD degree), Copy of CV with a list of relevant publications, Statement of research interest (300 words max.) and two letters of recommendation from individuals who supervised your academic or research work.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, claimants must have to maintain a GPA 3.5/4.0 in the previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Seekers need to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The candidates will get the full tuition waiver, monthly stipend, health insurance, and extra bonus: Up to AED 3,000 from supervisor’s external research project or Up to AED 2,000 from supervisor’s internal research project.