If you are considering to study abroad but craving for funding then here is a valuable opportunity for you. Vietnamese-German University is providing you an opportunity to apply for the opportunity s in Vietnam.
The purpose of this studentship is to provide financial aid for those students who are not well-off or come from disadvantaged or under-represented regions in Vietnam.
Founded officially on March 2008, the Vietnamese-German University offers Bachelor’s and Master’s programs, covering the fields of engineering, natural sciences, and commerce. It follows the German model and standards.
Why at the Vietnamese-German University? The university provides potential opportunities for students within industries, career paths or different workshops such as resumes, cover letters, social media or any other career-related subjects that may be applicable.
Application Deadline: September 14, 2021
- University or Organization: Vietnamese-German University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: 100% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 21 bursaries are available
- Nationality: Students from disadvantaged or under-represented regions
- The award can be taken in Vietnam
- Eligible Countries: Students from disadvantaged or under-represented regions
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be applying for the master’s degree coursework at the university.
How to Apply
If you want to take advantages of this bursary, then you are needed to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the hardship confirmation, confirmation of the candidate’s and parents’ income by employers, letter of admission, and letter of motivation (motivational essay).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to hold their bachelor degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the university.
Benefits: The studentship will cover the 100% tuition fee applied for appropriate programs for 04 semesters and living allowance for 03 semesters.