The new University of Adelaide College International award is now available on offer open to citizens of any country except Australia and New Zealand.
These are available to pursue undergraduate programs. These are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
A fantastic chance to study at the University of Adelaide.
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide aims to create and engender a university culture that values health, safety, and wellbeing as fundamental components of the work environment, supported by safe systems of work, appropriate governance, training, management structures, and operational strategies.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research.
Applications Deadline: These are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to finalize their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time for them to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- This is open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
- Available for graduates of the University of Adelaide College commencing at the University of Adelaide in 2019 only;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Provides a waiver of 10% or 5% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the degree.
To be eligible for this application , you must:
- Be a graduate of the University of Adelaide College;
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
Note: Applicants who are eligible for more than one grant offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one study (the highest value award for which they are eligible).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is not necessary to apply for the 2019 University of Adelaide College International study because this will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements and closing date requirements. Recipients will be notified by email within two weeks of finalizing their acceptance process.
- Admission Requirements: In order to be eligible applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree.
- Language Requirements: The university’s preferred accredited English language tests are: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English – Academic and CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced). Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide. The university can arrange an appropriate English language program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide at the university’s English Language Centre.
Benefit: The award offers a 10% or 5% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate degree.