The new KISCH IP Scholarship to higher education learning opportunities for students who intend to study Law and meet all other requirements. The studentships are available for South African students.
With an entrenched history in Africa, we have, for the last 144 years, assisted clients from small to large businesses in all sectors, in safeguarding their intellectual property rights. While acknowledging our established past, we continue to offer relevant and innovative IP services across Africa, an ever-changing and developing landscape that requires specialist knowledge to succeed.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study undergraduate programs.
- Study Subject: The KISCH IP support will support students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds who intend to study Law and meet all other requirements.
- Scholarship Award:
- Full tuition fees per semester or year
- Prescribed books
- Nationality: The studentships are available for South African students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for South African students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
What are the minimum requirements for the KISCH IP Scholarship:
- Applicant must have received a minimum overall average of 60% on their matric results
- Applicant must be between the age of 18 and 25
- Applicant must be a South African citizen
- Studies must be undertaken at an accredited and reputable university.
How to Apply: Applicant must submit a full application on our website. As part of the application the following documents needs to be submitted:
- cover letter motivating why you should be funded by KISCH IP
- proof of registration and costs
- certified copy of your South African ID document
- certified copy of your matric certificate
- any other substantiating documents