The University of Auckland is delighted to announce Postgraduate Honours / PG Diploma Scholarships available in all faculties. Citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand are eligible.
The purpose of these grants is to support enrolment in programs that establish eligibility for the doctoral study. These are available to pursue Postgraduate honors/ PG program.
Valuable PG Diploma Scholarships in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
The University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand, located in the country’s largest city, Auckland. It is the highest-ranked university in the country.
Why at the University of Auckland- The University develops major international relations, which will increase its ability to perform as a world-class competitive research-led university.
Application Deadline: Open
To be eligible, you must meet the following requirements:
- These are tenable by students who are citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand who completed their most recent qualifying program at a recognized university.
- These are awarded to learn and if the courses offered by the university.
- These are offered each semester to meritorious domestic students enrolled for a postgraduate level Bachelors Honours degree or, where applicable, an approved Postgraduate Diploma.
- Students will be assessed eligibility when their application for postgraduate admission to the University of Auckland is approved.
- To be awarded this study, applicants must have obtained their most recent qualifying program at a recognized university and have achieved a GPA of 8.0 or above in that program.
How to Apply
How to Apply: You do not need to apply, award or prize or complete an online application form. It is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee.
For more information about the awarding process for this program, award or prize, download a copy of the regulations.
Benefit: Tax-free stipend of $13,260 plus the cost of your compulsory fees.