The University of Auckland is delighted to announce Postgraduate Honours / PG Diploma Scholarships available in all faculties. Citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand are eligible.
The purpose of these endowments is to support enrolment in programmes that establish eligibility for the doctoral study.
User Review( votes)
The University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand, located in the country’s largest city, Auckland. It is the highest-ranked university in the country, being ranked 81st worldwide in the 2016/17 QS World University Rankings.
- Application Deadline: By nomination
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Postgraduate honours/ PG programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn and if the courses offered by the university.
- Award: Up to $13,130 p.a. plus compulsory fees. The financial aid positions will comprise a stipend of up to $13,130 paid in fortnightly instalments, plus compulsory fees, for up to one year (see Note viii). Payments and tenure will be pro-rated for part-time students (see Note v).
- Nationality: Citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand are eligible.
- Number of Awards: Various opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
Eligible Countries: The The studentships are tenable by students who are citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand who completed their most recent qualifying programme at a recognised university.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
These The studentships are offered each semester to meritorious domestic students enrolled for a postgraduate level Bachelors Honours degree or, where applicable, an approved Postgraduate Diploma. The purpose of these endowments is to support enrolment in programmes that establish eligibility for doctoral study. These regulations apply to enrolments commencing on or after 1 January 2016. Students will be assessed for scholarship eligibility when their application for postgraduate admission to the University of Auckland is approved. To be awarded this application , applicants must have obtained their most recent qualifying ?programme at a recognised university and have achieved a GPA of 8.0 or above in that programme.
How to Apply: You do not need to apply for this application , award or prize or complete an online application form. It is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee.
For more information about the awarding process for this application , award or prize, download a copy of the regulations.