Applications are invited for DIT College of Business MBA Scholarships for 2018/2021 intake. The bursaries are valued at 25% of the total MBA fee available to international students.
Over 125 years, Dublin Institute of Technology pioneered technological higher education: the Institute’s alumni play important roles in technical and scientific innovation, economic and social development and culture and education both in Ireland and internationally.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: April 9, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn Business Administration programme.
- Award: The bursaries are valued at 25% of the total MBA fee.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Awards: Up to two opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in Ireland
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
All candidates must have a degree from a recognised university, and a minimum of five years relevant post graduate work experience, including at least three years in a managerial or professional capacity.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The application should be submitted in the following way;
Step 1: Complete the online MBA application form and upload your CV.
Step 2: Email a 200-300 word essay outlining why you deserve a scholarship.
Step 3: Top 4 candidates attend formal interview.
Application essays should be emailed to:
Helen Vahey, MBA Development Manager