The University of Birmingham is delighted to offer the Hong Kong Postgraduate Scholarship. This award covers the tuition fees for one year taught Masters course in any subject area.
The aim of The grant is to give support to Hong Kong students to pursue one-year Masters degree programmes at the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham is a public research university. The university ranked 15th in the UK and 76th in the world. Birmingham City University is a large, diverse and increasingly popular place to study. The University has an enviable reputation for providing quality, student-focused education in a professional and friendly environment.
- Application Deadline: March 29, 2021
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The grant is available in the subjects offered by the University.
- Award: The grant is a tuition fee award, worth up to the cost of a laboratory-based course which is paid directly to the University of Birmingham.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Applicants of Hong Kong
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of Hong Kong can apply for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates for this application
must fulfill the following requirements:
- Have resided in Hong Kong for the seven years preceding 1 October 2021
- Be holders of a degree (or expect to obtain a degree before September 2021) from an institution of tertiary education in Hong Kong. Those with diplomas and other non-degree qualifications from such institutions may be considered for admission to a relevant postgraduate programme if their qualifications and working experience are acceptable to the University of Birmingham
- Have applied by the 29 March 2021 for admission to the University of Birmingham UK campus, through the normal admissions procedures
- Be eligible for admission to their intended course of study (note: the Award will only be confirmed when the candidate has been offered a place at the University of Birmingham)
- Be able to provide evidence satisfactory to the University of adequate knowledge of written and spoken English
- Should not have previously studied in the United Kingdom on a credit-bearing programme leading to a degree awarded by a UK institution
- Should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources
- English Language Requirements: In order to undertake a programme of study here at the University, applicants will need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply: The applicants can apply by online mode.