The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the availability of Achievement scholarships for the undergraduate study. The scholarship is available for Lebanon students on the basis of performance.
The aim of the scholarship is to give financial support to the highest performing student.
User Review( votes)
The University has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives. Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the fields of Arts and Law, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship award is for £3000 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University starting September 2017.
Numbers of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2017. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as Lebanese domiciled (ie habitually resident in Lebanon).
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2017 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – ‘Global StudyUK’.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘Global Study UK’ by 1 July 2017
Nationality: Lebanon applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘Global Study UK’ by 1 July 2017.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 1, 2017.