The University College Dublin is inviting applications for MBA Europe Regional Scholarships to pursue a master degree program. The studentships are available for the citizens of the EU/EEA.
The MBA Europe Regional The studentships are funded by UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School and will be awarded to exceptional candidates who will be ambassadors for the MBA and the School during their studies and after graduation.
User Review( votes)
Applicants must meet the University’s English Language Requirements.
University College Dublin (UCD) is one of Europe’s leading research-intensive universities. it actively promotes university life as a journey of intellectual and personal discovery through its highly innovative and flexible UCD Horizons undergraduate curriculum and is the most popular destination for Irish school-leavers.
• Application Deadline: February 27, 2019
• Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are available to study the subject offered by the university.
• Award: these endowments cover 50% tuition fees for the MBA full-time.
• Number of Awards: Two opportunities are available.
• Nationality: The studentships are available for the citizens of the EU/EEA.
• The award can be taken in Ireland.
• Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for the citizens of the EU/EEA
• Entrance Requirement: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
Open to all successful MBA full-time applicants who are from the EU/EEA region. Exclusively for applicants, not a resident or living in Ireland. Please note that you must have applied to the Programme by 27th February 2019. You must then hold a Programme offer, have accepted that and have a minimum GMAT score by 27th March 2019.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the University’s English Language Requirements.
How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this application . All successful applicants for the MBA full-time are automatically considered. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. the program may be awarded prior to the closing date to an exceptional candidate. Early application is recommended.