The University College Dublin is inviting applications for MBA Europe Regional Scholarships to pursue a master degree program. Scholarships are available for the citizens of the EU/EEA.
The MBA Europe Regional Scholarships are funded by UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School and will be awarded to exceptional candidates who will be ambassadors for the MBA and the School during their studies and after graduation.
Applicants must meet the University’s English Language Requirements.
University College Dublin (UCD) is one of Europe’s leading research-intensive universities. it actively promotes university life as a journey of intellectual and personal discovery through its highly innovative and flexible UCD Horizons undergraduate curriculum and is the most popular destination for Irish school-leavers.
• Application Deadline: February 27, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are available to study the subject offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: These scholarships cover 50% tuition fees for the MBA full-time.
• Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
• Nationality: Scholarships are available for the citizens of the EU/EEA.
• Scholarship can be taken in Ireland.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for the citizens of the EU/EEA
• Entrance Requirement: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Open to all successful MBA full-time applicants who are from the EU/EEA region. Exclusively for applicants, not a resident or living in Ireland. Please note that you must have applied to the Programme by 27th February 2019. You must then hold a Programme offer, have accepted that and have a minimum GMAT score by 27th March 2019.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the University’s English Language Requirements.
How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this scholarship. All successful applicants for the MBA full-time are automatically considered. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. The scholarship may be awarded prior to the closing date to an exceptional candidate. Early application is recommended.