University of Cumbria is awarding international student scholarships on a merit basis for outstanding academic achievement.
Applicants must hold an offer of a place of study on an eligible full-time bachelor’s degree, top-up degree or a taught master’s degree (180 credits) at the University of Cumbria.
User Review( votes)
The University of Cumbria was formed in 2007 by the merger of St Martin’s College, Cumbria Institute of the Arts and University of Central Lancashire’s Cumbria sites, operating from campuses spread across Cumbria and North Lancashire
- Application Deadline: July 13, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at University of Cumbria.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the following areas: creative arts, business, law, science, TESOL, literature, sports, outdoor and social sciences.
- For Undergraduates to the value of 50% of tuition fee costs for the first year
- For Postgraduates to the value of 50% of the full tuition fee.
- All scholarship applicants/recipients must provide evidence of funds to cover remaining tuition fee balance and living costs, as per Home Office requirements, for one academic year in the UK.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place of study on an eligible full-time bachelor’s degree, top-up degree or a taught master’s degree (180 credits) at the University of Cumbria. For students enrolling on programmes lasting more than one year The grant is awarded for the first year of the programme only.
- All scholarship applicants/recipients must be self-funding students with overseas fee status.
- Applicants must have no outstanding offer conditions attached to their place of study except for the tuition fee deposit and passport photocopy.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted by email.