Do you want to reach your educational goals while maximizing your financial aid? Then you can join the University Engineering Scholarship offered by the National University of Singapore.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial aid for Singapore citizens who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree program in Singapore.
Amazing opportunity for Singapore students.
User Review( votes)
The National University of Singapore is a world-class university in Singapore that was established in 1905. It offers the most extensive college degree courses for the students.
Why at the National University of Singapore? NSU is committed to serving you with the highest level of Tertiary Education. It provides various opportunities for students to share ideas and interact with professors and students from different cultures.
Application Deadline: Applications will open on May 4, 2020, and closes on May 22, 2020.
- University or Organization: National University of Singapore
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees and S$5,800 annual living allowance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students of Singapore
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Singapore.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Engineering or Technology-related.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Have suitable co-curricular activities record
- Possess an outstanding local polytechnic diploma
- Be matriculating into a full-time Engineering or Technology-related undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After taking enrolment, you can access the application form to get the program.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit the CV, academic transcripts and proof of residency.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level with excellent academic performance.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
The university will provide the following:
- Tuition fees
- S$5,800 annual living allowance
- S$2,000 one-time computer allowance