The University of Strathclyde in partnership with the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council Doctoral Training is sponsoring the Research Studentship Scheme in the UK.
There are 23 awards available to the best UK and EU students in order to undertake a postgraduate research degree for the academic year 2020/21.
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university in Glasgow, Scotland. It received its royal charter in 1964 and is considered the first technical university in the United Kingdom.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? While studying at the university, students will use modern tools which make the research process much easier and comfortable. It provides you with the opportunity to communicate with other researchers.
Application Deadline: September 29, 2020
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: Tuition fees and Living costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 23
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK & EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate course in Architecture, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical and process engineering, Chemistry, Civil and environmental engineering, Computer and information sciences, Design manufacture and engineering management, Electronic and electrical engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical and aerospace engineering, Naval architecture ocean and marine engineering, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences, Physics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a good honours degree at the first- or upper second-class level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, the candidate has to take admission in postgraduate research degree program work at the university. After getting admission, candidates can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students are requested to attach a degree certificate, academic degree transcript, and personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s native language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Each successful scholar will receive the tuition fees, living costs plus equipment and study costs of postgraduate research at the University of Strathclyde.