The University of Gävle Study Scholarship is available for all new students who want to pursue an MBA programme. This program is available for candidates of all nationalities who study Master degree programme.
The aim of the program is to provide the most excellent and high performing candidates a maximum amount of 75% of the tuition fee award.
The University of Gävle has approximately 17 000 pupils and more than 50 study programmes and second-cycle programmes. 750 courses are offered in the fields of Humanities, Social and Natural Sciences and Technology.
Why at the University of Gävle- The University of Gävle is human-centered and develops the understanding of a sustainable living environment. The University of Gävle has a leading position in education and research for a sustainable human living environment.
Applications Deadline: Closed
- This is available for holders of all nationalities.
- These are awarded to study a Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
- Education may only be granted by the University upon written application by an applicant or a holder having been accepted for a programme by the University provided that the applicant.
- A grant may only be granted for the duration of a programme, as set out in its curriculum, i.e. a maximum of three (3) years for a Bachelor’s program and one (1) or two (2) years for a Master program.
- Awards are granted for the first year of studies and thereafter, upon grated prolongation, for the following years covered by the programme.
- For a grant to be prolonged after the first year of studies, the pupil granted an award is required to obtain study credits equivalent to those required by the National Board or applicant Aid (CSN) when granting study loans to students, i.e. 45 ECTS credits per year.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission at this university. After taking admission all fields must be filled in before you send in the application form.
- Supporting Documents: No supporting documents are required to apply this free education.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants need some prior knowledge to be able to study at a higher education institution or university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The award offers a maximum amount of 75% of the tuition fee.