The University of Gothenburg is now accepting applications for Study Scholarship. It is funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education and covers the tuition fee for a master’s program.
The grant is offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education. These are awarded for pursuing a master’s program.
Well-paid opportunity to get higher education in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The University of Gothenburg meets societal challenges with diverse knowledge. 37 000 students and 6 000 employees make the university a large and inspiring place to work and study, with a continuous flow of new knowledge and ideas.
The Swedish Council for Higher Education is a government agency whose responsibilities span across the education sector. One of our main focus areas in higher education.
University or Organization: University of Gothenburg
Course Level: Master’s program
Award: Tuition Fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Applicants from EU/EEA
The program can be taken in Sweden
Application Deadline: 1 February 2019
- To be eligible for the opportunity , a student must meet the entry requirements and be admitted to the Master’s program at the University of Gothenburg for which you have applied. The studentships are offered to applicants demonstrating a high level of academic performance.
- Applicants from EU/EEA are eligible to apply for this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicant should apply online via the joint Swedish application portal.
- Supporting Material: In addition to the application for the opportunity , the applicant must submit the Application form, Copy of passport, CV, Letter of motivation, focusing on academic achievements and academic and organizational and/or professional aims and ambitions.
- Admission Requirement: To meet the general entrance requirements for program studies at the Master’s level, the student must have graduated from an accredited university with a degree equivalent to at least a Swedish Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS).
- Language Requirement: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, applicants must demonstrate that they meet the English requirement for the course or program they wish to apply for. For most courses and programs in which English is the language of instruction, the English language entry requirement corresponds to English studies at upper secondary (high school) level in Sweden, called English 6.