These opportunities are available for international students at the Alliance Manchester Business School.
A valuable program for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1965, Alliance Manchester Business School is a research-led school that offers 14 undergraduate programs with industrial experience, 16 postgraduate programs, and an -time flexible MBA program.
Why at Alliance Manchester Business School? In this school, students will acquire business and management skills and build a lucrative career as a business analyst.
- Applicants must have obtained a First or Upper Second Class Honours degree (or equivalent) and hold (or expect to obtain) a Masters-level qualification with Distinction.
- Applicants must hold a bachelors degree or equivalent qualification or a masters degree
- The level of attainment of the Bachelor’s degree will normally be equivalent to that of a First Class or Upper Second Class Honours UK Bachelors degree. Professional qualifications and relevant experience may be taken into account for entry to a Ph.D. program where applicants do not have a Bachelors’s degree.
How to Apply
- ESRC Open Studentship: To be considered for one of these awards, there is a dual application procedure. Candidates must submit the following:
- Alliance Manchester Business School online Ph.D. application (with supporting documents). Applicants are encouraged to submit their complete NWSSDTP application form via email to [email protected]
- RADMA Doctoral Studies Funding: There is a dual application procedure and you must submit the following:
- An Alliance MBS Ph.D. application form (with supporting documents). You should indicate in your application that you are applying for RADMA funding.
- A RADMA funding application form and Application Spreadsheet (with supporting documents, specified by RADMA) via email to [email protected]
- University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar Awards: You need to submit an Alliance MBS Ph.D. application and indicate that you wish to be considered for this funding opportunity.
The awards will be distributed in the following manner:
- ESRC Open Studentship:
- UK applicants will be eligible for a full award paying tuition fees and maintenance
- EU applicants are normally eligible for an award paying tuition fees only
- EU applicants who have been resident in the UK for at least 3 years immediately preceding the date of the award are eligible for a full award paying tuition fees and maintenance.
- RADMA Doctoral Studies Funding: It provides up to three years’ funding to talented prospective or mid-study Ph.D. students
- University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar Awards: In addition to standard awards which include tuition fees and stipends, the PDS Award entitles you to an additional £1,000 p.a. enhancement to your funded stipend/living allowance.
- ESRC Open Studentship: January 2, 2020
- RADMA Doctoral Studies Funding: February 21, 2020
- University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar Awards: January 17, 2020