The University of Newcastle is offering the PhD Scholarship: Mental Health, Psychiatry and Communities for the students in Australia.
A PhD scholarship opportunity is available in the field of historical studies for a student to study the history of mental health and psychiatry with a specific focus on community psychiatry, under the supervision of Professor Catharine Colborne.
Valuable offer for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Newcastle is a world-class comprehensive institution with demonstrated excellence in teaching and research. The University is consistently ranked in the top 10 Australian universities.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of historical studies for a student to study the history of mental health and psychiatry with a specific focus on community psychiatry, under the supervision of Professor Catharine Colborne.
- Scholarship Award: A full scholarship of $26,282 p.a., with tuition and stipend for three years, indexed in January each year.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Master’s degree or equivalent (for example, a First Class BA Honours degree) in History. Both international and Australian applicants will be considered.
- International and Australian students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Expressions of interest should include a cover letter, project proposal (1-2 pages), and curriculum vitae (CV). If you have any questions about your application, please contact Catharine Colborne (catharine.coleborne-at-newcastle.edu.au)
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a master’s degree.
- English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Application Deadline: Closed