If you’re hoping to study in the UK but need funding to do so, then you have an exceptional opportunity to apply for the Postgrad Solutions Bursaries at the University of Aberdeen.
Approximately 15 opportunities are available for the brightest candidates from all around the world, who wish to pursue a postgraduate course at the university.
Perfect Choice for postgraduate students from all around the world
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1495, the University of Aberdeen is Scotland’s third-oldest university. It is organized across 12 schools which encompass a broad range of disciplines and consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world.
Why at the University of Aberdeen? The university gives you a great experience of studying in Aberdeen, with access to a range of student services. It provides students and researchers with some of the best facilities in the UK. Here you can get the opportunity to involve your research in one or more countries.
Application Deadline: September 14, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to start a postgraduate course in the academic year 2019-20. Candidates can apply for a Postgrad Solutions Study Bursary after you have accepted an offer of a place at your chosen institution, and we will only accept one application per person.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have an inclination towards this studentship, then you are recommended to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, aspirants can apply for the education award.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a scanned copy of previous degree documents, transcript, a complete letter of agreement, and two reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in the master’s degree, claimants need to hold the certificates of bachelor degree coursework with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: To study for a postgraduate degree at the university, it is essential that seekers can speak, understand, read, and write English fluently.
Benefits: The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £500.