Yearning to get skills and build a career in the field of Sciences and Mathematics? If yes, then you can apply for the Faculty of Science Postgraduate Writing-Up Award at the University of Melbourne.
Approximately 12 grants are open to supports graduate research candidates, who enrolled in the PhD degree program through the Faculty of Science at the university.
Fab choice for Australian and international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Melbourne is known as Australia’s second oldest university. It offers academic, sporting and cultural programs alongside accommodation for Melbourne students and faculty. It is a comprehensive, research-intensive and globally engaged university.
Why at the University of Melbourne? While studying at this university, candidates can get prepared for lives of professional contribution and leadership. It gives students professional, administrative and support to create a world-class learning environment.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research in Sciences and Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to commit to spending at least 66 percent of their time in Melbourne during the writing up of articles.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you wish to apply for this education award, then you are required to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers need to submit the PhD thesis for examination and be awaiting the examination result.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, aspirants must have to hold their previous degree certificates in the relevant subject area with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: To study at the university, aspirants need to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to up to $5,000 for the duration of the study.