The University of Adelaide is pleased to announce Family Scholarship (International) 2019. The grant is open to the applicants who have a University of Adelaide offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student.
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. The University has three primary areas of focus. They are committed to achieving excellence in education, research, and engagement with the community.
- Applications Deadline: The studentships are open throughout the year
- Course Level: The grant is open to pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Award: This scholarship offers a reduction of 25% of the tuition fee.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Australia
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application
, you must:
- Have a University of Adelaide offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
- Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value Award that they are eligible for)
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://international.adelaide.edu.au/admissions/scholarships/the-2019-university-of-adelaide-family-scholarship-international/apply