The University of Adelaide is providing the Family Scholarship (International) to commencing international undergraduate and postgraduate students who are either spouse or immediate family of an existing University of Adelaide student or alumnus.
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Nice offer for students
User Review( vote)
The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. The University has three primary areas of focus. They are committed to achieving excellence in education, research, and engagement with the community.
Applications Deadline: 6 February 2023.
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Award: This scholarship offers a reduction of 25% of the tuition fee.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Available for students commencing in 2023 only;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Enrol in a full-time study load for each study period of your degree;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
- Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award that they are eligible for).
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application.
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed)
- Note: Scholarship applicants who submit incomplete and/or inaccurate scholarship applications will not be eligible to receive a scholarship.