The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Strathclyde is offering Dean’s Canadian Scholarship (Education) 2019. These opportunities are open to Canadian residents who are applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program.
The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences offering the opportunity of a Award up to £4,000 towards the cost of their tuition fees for each year of our undergraduate and postgraduate Education courses.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde located in the heart of Glasgow city is a multi-award winning UK university. In Strathclyde, the team has an outstanding record of providing English courses of different lengths and levels throughout the year.
- Applications Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: These opportunities are open to pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: These financial aid positions will be awarded in the field of Law.
- Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win £3000 or £4,000.
- Nationality: Canadian applicants are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Unlimited numbers are available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from Canada.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a resident in Canada
- Be available to commence their academic studies by the start of the academic year in September 2019
- Be applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program
- This is applicable to the full-time programmes beginning in September 2019.
- How to Apply: Eligible applicants will automatically receive this application . You do not need to formally apply for it.