If you wish to achieve an undergraduate degree to kick-start your career, you’re in the right place. At the University of Alberta, they are offering applications for the Global Citizenship Scholarship for IB Diploma International Students.
Great offer to get study in Canada with free tuition and a stipend award.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1908, the University of Alberta (UAlberta) is one of Canada’s top teaching and research universities. It offers over 400 undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs in 18 faculties.
Why at the University of Alberta? UAlberta provides excellent teaching and researching opportunities as well as student services. It also offers a range of academic and professional programs and post-secondary education in about 388 undergraduate and 500 graduate programs.
Application Deadline: 11:59 pm MST December 11, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Alberta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: tuition and $16,000 award
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted form all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Students applying to begin their studies in September 2020 are eligible to apply
- Must be students at the AKA Mombasa campus or the AKA Hyderabad campus in order to be eligible for this award.
- Candidate must be from an Aga Khan Academy operating under the AKA agency of the Aga Khan Development Network,
- Applicants must have also demonstrated an exceptional leading contribution to school and community in grades 10, 11, and 12.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply to admission to an undergraduate degree program before apply for a scholarship at UAlberta.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to download the application form and submit with the all necessary documents directly by e-mail to [email protected]. Applicants are requiring writing the essay on the application about 300 words.
Note: If you are sending application and document by mail then use the given address:
Global Citizenship Scholarship
University of Alberta International
142 Telus Centre, 87 Ave & 111 St.
University of Alberta
T6G 2R3 Canada
- Supporting Documents: Student information, activity summary, two letters of reference, and transcript
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an admission average of 80% or higher on coursework
- Language Requirement: International students have English language proficiency in leaning, writing, reading, speaking.
The University of Alberta will provide tuition and $16,000 to a maximum of $40,000 per year for four years awarded to students on Study Permits.