The Department of Agriculture Forestry and Fisheries (DAFF) is inviting candidates to join the Agriculture Forestry and Fisheries Bursary program for giving a mandatory start to their studies in South Africa.
A valuable opportunity for high achieving participants in South Africa
User Review( votes)
The University of Pretoria was founded in 1908 as the Pretoria campus of the Johannesburg-based Transvaal University College. It is a multi-campus public research university which is also known as the fourth South African institution in continuous operation.
Why at the University of Pretoria? The university gives applicants many opportunities for developing their personality and communication skills such as workshops, events, internships. It also provides the best study facilities for candidates.
- University or Organization: University of Pretoria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate course
- Award: Education Fund
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: South Africa
- The program can be taken in South Africa
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from South Africa are eligible to join
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a bachelor or a master degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Must receive a place to study a degree-level program at the university.
How to Apply
The application process is as follows-
- Step 1: Interested candidates are suggested to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Step 2: After that, complete the application form from the online website and attach a recent copy of ID, academic record and copies of qualification or certificates. The form should be forwarded to the Director
- Sector Education and Training
- Department of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries
- Private Bag X250
- Undergraduate application form
- Postgraduate application form
- Admission Requirements: The aspirants are advised to check the requirements according to their chosen course.
- Language Requirement: It is important that candidates have sufficient proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The studentship will provide a grant which will cover tuition, accommodation, book, meals and monthly allowance.