The Malaysia Partnership Scholarship is initiated by the University of Alberta to attract excellent students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational program is available for high achieving candidates from Malaysia and also has the purpose of supporting candidates by offering some discount in their undergraduate degree course.
Great offer to get study in Canada with some tuition fees discount.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1908, the University of Alberta is the best research university that offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses, as well as credential and exchange programmes.
Why at the University of Alberta? The university provides excellent teaching and career opportunities as well as student services. They also give the best study facilities for building a bright future.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
- University: University of Alberta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from Malaysia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have completed high school in Malaysia and be sponsored by a third party.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this award, the candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, on the bases of their academic achievement, they will be notified of their award offer after receiving an admission offer from the university.
- Supporting Documents: CV, statement of intent and writing samples, GRE GMAT or other test scores and reference letter should be submitted in a PDF file.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to complete their academic qualification for studying an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
The educational fund will give an amount of $2,000 to the successful students during the course.