Marvellous international students are inviting to become a part of the Health Articulation Scholarship funded by Griffith University. The award is available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
The scholarship program is exclusively open for motivated students from all over the world except Australia or New Zealand. The funding covers 10% of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study for the academic year 2020-2021.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1971, the Griffith University opened its doors in introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. It offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in different areas and ranked at the top 2% of universities worldwide.
Why study at Griffith University? Griffith provides an excellent educational environment and here students will learn from industry professionals and complete work placement as part of your degree. It has the best award-winning teachers who are devoted to helping candidates in completing their career goals.
Application Deadline: June 3, 2020
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: 10% deduction on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world (except Australia or New Zealand).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarship is available for the following eligible partner institutions and programs: Guangdong Pharmaceutical University articulating into the packaged Bachelor of Pharmacology and Toxicology and Master of Pharmacy. International University – Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City (IU-VNU) articulating into the Bachelor of Biomedical Science, Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science, Bachelor of Pharmacy and Bachelor of Pharmacology and Toxicology. Wuhan Sports University articulating into the Bachelor of Sport Development.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be articulating directly and receiving credit, and have not attempted further study prior to articulating into any approved Health articulation program.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a full-time student in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, no specific application is required. The university will automatically identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- Supporting Documents: Students must prepare supporting documentation including a certified copy of their academic results (translated into English if applicable) and a certified copy of your English test results (if available).
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, applicants need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements
The funding program covers 10% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the first two trimesters of enrolment. A deduction of 10% will be applied only in the first and second trimester of enrolment in the program.