If you are a high potential student with the ambition to change your future, then you can apply for the USA First Year Excellence Scholarship administrating by the University of Alberta in Canada.
The award is applicable for those talented international applicants from the USA who will commence in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
A worthy offer to study undergraduate at the University of Alberta with a $10,000 award.
User Review( votes)
Originated in 1908, the University of Alberta is a public research university located in Alberta, Canada. It also offers a range of academic and professional programs, which generally lead to undergraduate and graduate-level credentials.
Why at the University of Alberta? The university provides an opportunity for the students to achieve their goal and become successful in the real world. It also provides an excellent learning environment for the students.
Application Deadline: December 11, 2019
- University: University of Alberta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $ 10,000
- Number of Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree program in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants have to enroll in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university
- Students must have graduated from a high school in the United States
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this grant, you have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. You will be considered for this award after you have received admission to the University.
- Supporting Documents: One official copy of your high school certificate/diploma and an official and complete transcript of your grades, citizenship of the USA and other documents are required
- Admission Requirements: Candidates applying for admission from high school must show that they have successfully completed five academic subjects. The academic subjects you need to present will vary by program and Faculty.
- The minimum admission average to be accepted to UAlberta varies depending on the Faculty and program of your choice.
- Applicants have less than 24 IB, AP, or A-Level credits when beginning their undergraduate program at the University
- Language Requirement: You can complete the University’s English language requirements in the following ways:
- Complete a test of English Language Proficiency and earn the minimum score required by the university
- Complete certain courses that have been approved by UAlberta and achieving a certain minimum grade in that course
- Previous Education in English as recognized by the University
- Complete UAlberta’s Bridging Program.
Benefits: The studentship will provide $10,000 for your education