Would like to complete an undergraduate degree in the USA? Don’t hesitate to apply for St. Edward’s University academic programs and take your career to the next level.
A worthy offer for international students to study in the US with financial support.
User Review( votes)
Founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross in 1877, St. Edward’s University provides 10 master’s degree programs and undergraduate degrees in more than 50 areas of study. The university is located in Austin, Texas.
Why at St. Edward? It is an independent Catholic university that promotes excellence in teaching and learning. Through its development programs, students can enhance their knowledge and skills to take advantage of more challenging employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: February 1.
- University or Organization: St. Edward’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000 to $24,000 annually
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open worldwide
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for academic programs in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Students must be a freshman
- Candidates must have combined SAT score 1000, or ACT score 19
- Students must have a 3.0 GPA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No additional application is required for the award. When students apply to St. Edward’s University, they will automatically consider for the academic awards.
- Supporting Documents: High-school transcripts, SAT or ACT Scores, Essay, Academic Recommendation, Copy of Permanent Resident Card (if applicable), and proof of English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must take the SAT or ACT to be considered for the academic program at St. Edward
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have one of the following PSAT, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, AP Exam, IB Exam or GCE/GCSE as the proof of the English language proficiency.
The university will provide awards range from $10,000 to $24,000 annually according to students’ tests score or GPA. The higher your test score and the higher your GPA, the more you will qualify for.
- President’s Distinguished Scholarship: $24,000 annually (SAT- 1350 or ACT -29, and 3.7 GPA)
- President’s Excellence Scholarship: $22,000 annually (SAT -1300 or ACT -28, and 3.6 GPA)
- President’s Achievement Scholarship: $20,000 annually (SAT – 1250 or ACT -26, and 3.5 GPA)
- President’s Merit Scholarship: $18,000 annually (SAT – 1200, or ACT – 25, and 3.4 GPA)
- Dean’s Excellence Scholarship: $16,000 annually (SAT – 1150, or ACT – 23, and 3.3 GPA)
- Dean’s Achievement Scholarship: $12,000 annually (SAT – 1100, or ACT – 22, and 3.2 GPA)
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship: $10,000 annually (SAT – 1000 or ACT – 19, and 3.0 GPA)
- Edwardian Scholarship: $5,000 annually S. citizens residing outside of Texas also qualify for this additional award. Note: Holy Cross high school graduates are not eligible for the Edwardian Scholarship.