Are you interested in the research track Technology and Circular design? Then, you must check out this Doctoral Scholarships in Architecture offered by the University of Antwerp in Belgium. The application for the academic year 2022-2023 is now open.
This vacancy has opened up at the Faculty of Design Sciences at the University of Antwerp. Students that hold a master’s degree in a relevant discipline and can act with attention to quality, integrity, creativity, and cooperation are eligible to apply for this position. They will be provided a monthly doctoral scholarship for a period of two years.
User Review( vote)
The University of Antwerp is a major Belgian university located in the city of Antwerp. It is ranked 212th in Best Global Universities and spreads scientific knowledge through research, teaching, and service to society in a spirit of academic freedom and responsibility. The University of Antwerp espouses active pluralism.
Why choose to study at the University of Antwerp? The University of Antwerp is a young, dynamic, and forward-thinking university. The university conducts creative and innovative scientific research which strives for international excellence and also stimulates both basic and applied research and their valorization.
Application Deadline: 8th November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Antwerp
- Department: Faculty of Design Sciences
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Belgium.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree study in architecture at the Faculty of Design Sciences at the University of Antwerp can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate excellent study results.
- The applicants must hold a Master’s degree within the EEA/Switzerland in Architecture, engineering sciences, architecture, or a related discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications at the University of Antwerp are to be submitted via its application portal. Applications for the vacancy must be submitted by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button at the bottom of the vacancy page.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to fill in personal details, upload additional documents and complete requested extra questions.
- Admission Requirements: Students applying for this position must hold a Master’s degree within the EEA/Switzerland in Architecture, engineering sciences, architecture, or a related relevant discipline or you will have obtained it by the time you start work.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TEOFL IBT – 79 to 80
- Cambridge First Certificate
- IELTS – 6. 5
- CEFR – B2
The candidates selected to fill this position will be provided doctoral scholarships for a period of two years as per the pay rates of the university.