Don‡t have enough finance to pursue your higher education in the USA? Apply for the International Financial Assistance Awards at La Sierra University in the USA for the academic year 2023-2024.
International students that are US citizens or nationals or from an eligible country can apply for financial assistance through financial aid, awards, and scholarship to support their undergraduate or graduate study in the USA at La Sierra University.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
La Sierra University is a private Seventh-day Adventist university in Riverside that aims to seek truth, enlarging human understanding through scholarship. The university is ranked among the top 100 Regional Universities West at 67th rank.
Why choose to study at La Sierra University? La Sierra University is an institution nationally acclaimed for its diverse campus and its service to others that offers a transformational experience that lasts a lifetime. It is widely recognized as an exceptional academic institution providing hands-on learning experiences in a safe, nurturing atmosphere.
Application Deadline: July 15.
- University or Organization: La Sierra University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: US nationals or citizens and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate study programs taught at La Sierra University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be on an F1 or F2 student visa only or on a J1 or J2 exchange visitor visa only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, the students need to submit their admission applications through the university‡s online portal. Then, to apply for financial aid, they must make a FAFSA application and must refer to this page to apply for a scholarship or award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- College or University transcripts
- Valid passport copy
- 2 letters of recommendation if required by the course
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the undergraduate or graduate admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- iTEP – 3.6
- MTELP – 86
- Duolingo – 105
The applicants will be provided assistance through awards, financial aid, and scholarships by La Sierra University towards their higher degree education.