Marvellous students are inviting to become a part of the International Research masters programme offered by the University of Auckland. The award is exclusively for students from all around the globe.
The funding program assists highly motivated international students who want to undertake a Masters by Research program for the academic session 2021-2022.
Great chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Located in the heart of New Zealand, the University of Auckland was founded in 1883 and it is also known as the highest-ranked university in the country. It provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses.
Why at the University of Auckland? Here students gain transferable skills that help them adapt well and manage the different roles they may take on over their career. The university also conducts teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centres.
Application Deadline: By nomination
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters by Research Program
- Award: Up to $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to undertake a Masters by Research program at the University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have confirmed offers for full-time enrolment in a research master’s program at the University of Auckland.
- A grade point equivalent (GPE) of at least 7.00 in the candidate’s most recent qualifying program is required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this application ; it is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee. Candidates only have to take admission in the research masters program at the University of Auckland.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a citizenship certificate, official academic transcripts, and official program completion certificate.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the opportunity, Applicants must have to meet the Postgraduate entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The university will provide a scholarship of Up to $15,000 for international students enrolling full-time in a research masters program.