The University of Auckland is attracting excellent students from all around the globe towards the Dean’s Doctoral Scholarship for the academic session 2021-2022. The award is open for both international and domestic students.
The scholarship program is exclusively open to encourage and support motivated candidates to undertake a full-time doctoral study on an agreed topic in the Faculty of Law.
Awesome opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
As the largest university in New Zealand, Auckland was founded in 1883 and it is also known as the highest-ranked university in the country. It provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses.
Why study at the University of Auckland? Studying at Auckland develops key international relations that will enhance its ability to perform as a globally competitive research-led university. Here students gain transferable skills that help them adapt well and manage the different roles they may take on over their career.
Application Deadline: Applications may be submitted at any time of the year.
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Up to $28,200pa
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to five
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to pursue a full-time doctoral study on an agreed topic in the Faculty of Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- You must have completed a significant research project, dissertation or thesis, at the university level.
- You need to have completed a postgraduate bachelor’s (honours) degree with first-class or second class (division 1) honours, or a master’s degree with first-class or second class (division 1) honours in a relevant field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates first have to take admission in a Doctoral degree program. After taking admission to the program, a scholarship is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee. You do not need to apply for this scholarship, award or prize or complete an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The value of the scholarship is up to $28,200pa in 2021, domestic PhD fees and Health Insurance (if applicable)