An undergraduate degree is a worthwhile investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, Cedarville University is dispensing International Need-Based Scholarships for talented students.
Nice chance for international students to get a bachelor’s degree in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, Cedarville University is a private Baptist university in Cedarville, Ohio. It offers more than 130 programs of an undergraduate and postgraduate degree level.
Why study at Cedarville University? The university is recognised for its rigorous academic programs, strong graduation rates, accredited professional and health science offerings, and high student engagement ranking.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through May 1.
- University or Organization: Cedarville University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Part of the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from all over the globe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a bachelors degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible,
- Candidates have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree for a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester
- The award is limited to fall and spring semesters only
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants have to enrol in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, students have to fill the International Student Financial Form.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide official academic transcripts, copy of passport and affidavit of financial support.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at Cedarville, students ought to have a high school certificate and must have to submit the standardised test scores of SAT and ACT.
- Language Requirement: Students can demonstrate English language proficiency by the following test scores:
- the internet-based score of 80 on the TOEFL
- 5 on the IELTS exam
- English 3 Proficiency Test (E3PT)
- Completing two years in an English-speaking
Cedarville University will cover a part of the tuition fee for deserving students.