Do you struggle to pay for your college education? If so, you don’t have to be upset anymore. The University of Auckland is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through Senior Health Research international awards.
The program aims to provide financial support so that health professionals can return to the University to study for a doctorate in health-related areas.
Wonderful chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
As the largest university in New Zealand, Auckland was founded in 1883 and it is also known as the highest-ranked university in the country. It provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses.
Why at the University of Auckland? Studying at Auckland develops key international relations that will enhance its ability to perform as a globally competitive research-led university. The university also conducts teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centres.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences or Liggins Institute
- Course Level: Doctor of Philosophy or MD
- Award: Up to $40,000 p.a. + compulsory fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to three
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study for a doctorate in health-related areas.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have worked as a health professional for at least three years in order to be eligible for consideration for this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this application; it is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee. Candidates only have to take admission in the research masters program at the University of Auckland.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Each support will provide a tax-free stipend of up to $40,000 per annum plus compulsory tuition fees and international student health insurance (if applicable), for up to 36 months.