With the motive of supporting student’s education, the City University of London is dispensing a marvellous opportunity by providing its Engineering Scholarships. The scholarship is open for international (non-EU) applicants.
The funding program is available to excellent students who want to pursue master’s degree programs for the academic year 2021-2022.
Awesome chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1894, the City University London is a leading global university committed to academic excellence focused on business and the professions located in the heart of London.
Why study at the City, University of London? The university provides world-class education and a large number of employment opportunities for students. Here they can get the work experience that may be required for their future career.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021 and July 1, 2021
- University or Organization: City, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International (Non-EU)
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to pursue MSc degree in Advanced Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering Structures, Civil Engineering Structures (Nuclear Power Plants), Construction Management, Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics, Internet of Things with Entrepreneurship, Maritime Operations & Management, Maritime Operations & Management in Greece, Project Management, Finance & Risk, Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management and Temporary Works & Construction Method Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must hold a first-class honours degree or equivalent.
- Students wishing to take up a place on any of the above courses in September 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarships, candidates must have to take admission to one of the Master’s programs. After getting enrolled in the university, they must complete the SMCSE International Scholarship Application Form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit academic transcript – include certified copies of your academic records, CV and certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The scholarships, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study.