Students, who want funding opportunity to be educated, can apply for the Masters International Awards at the University of Aveiro. The grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational award is open to attract international students who want to undertake the master’s degree programme at the university.
Amazing opportunity for overseas students in Portugal.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1973, the University of Aveiro (UA) is a public foundation governed by private law with the aim of advancing graduate and postgraduate education and training, study, and societal collaboration.
Why study at the University of Aveiro? UA develops the enrollment and training strategy that will help you to significantly save the total cost of education. It also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students, including a library, housing, sports facilities, financial aids and distance learning opportunities, as well as administrative services.
Application Deadline: 31 May
- University or Organization: University of Aveiro
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: 1000€.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Portugal
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The University of Aveiro grants an incentive to all international students whose application score is equal to or higher than 14.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, students have to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to attach the following:
- Copy of personal identification document or passport, which states clearly the nationality of the candidate and, for Brazilian candidates, includes the CPF
- Copy of training/educational certificates/diplomas, in particular the qualification that gives access to higher education in the candidate’s country of origin and of Portuguese secondary education or equivalent qualification, translated into Portuguese or English
- Document providing proof of the candidate meeting the preconditions that have been established by the UA for the course of study in question
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold previous degree results.
- Language Requirement: The university confers professional qualifications to teach English and another Foreign Language (German, Spanish or French) in Basic and Secondary Education.
The University of Aveiro will provide the amount of 1,000€ to the international students for masters students.