To recognize the academic achievements of students, the Faculty of Law at University of Copenhagen is providing PhD Positionsin Law. The grant is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The studentship is available for brilliant international students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme at the University of Copenhagen.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s largest educational institution, with eight faculties offering more than 200 academic programmes.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? The college will strive to foster a more diverse and inclusive student body. Trinity follows a well-executed and well-resourced continuation policy that emphasises the importance of knowledge, access, globalisation, and the learners’ experience.
Application Deadline: April 10, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in law on the Human Rights Nudge Project.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained a degree that corresponds to the Danish Master of Laws or equivalent qualifications. Please visit for more information. Applicants must have obtained a minimum overall grade average of 8.2 or above at the Master’s level in accordance with the Danish grading scale (for the Danish scale, see here ).
- Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills. Applicants must be able to teach at an academic level in Danish or English and to follow PhD courses in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the fellowship, all interested candidates must take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a cover letter, CV, diploma, and diplomas and transcripts, letter of motivation, and documentation of English level.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Successful candidates will be employed in accordance with the agreement between the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations and the Ministry of Finance concerning the salary of PhD students. If you are offered a PhD position, you will receive a regular monthly salary in accordance with Danish law, and you will be entitled to an annual research budget. The Faculty does not provide accommodation.