Unlock new learning opportunities with this fantastic Sir Jack Cater Scholarship offered by the University of Bath. If you are a graduate of nominated Hong Kong universities or an international fee-paying offer-holder, then you can avail this lucky chance.
This scholarship is being provided to meet the university‡s goal of financially assisting eligible students having a problem paying for the degree they need to enter the workforce in the UK.
Great opportunity for Hong Kong students to get some fund for master study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Bath is a public university in England, founded in 1885 as the Merchant Venturers Technical College. It covers 18,676 students every year, with 30% of students from outside the UK, representing over 130 nationalities. The university has consisted of a school, 16 departments and three institutes.
Why study at the University of Bath? The UB is the place where students can easily find excellent teaching, superb experience and safe & culturally diverse study environment. It provides rigorous intellectual challenge, real-world experience altogether with bookish knowledge.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Bath
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Hong Kong
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from Hong Kong are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for a master course in any subject areas
- Eligibility Criteria: Meeting the criteria is must:
- Must be a graduate of Hong Kong University, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) or Hong Kong Baptist University
- Must have a confirmed offer to study a full-time taught postgraduate master’s course at the University of Bath for 2022 (MSc, MA or MRes)
- Must have firmly accepted your (conditional or unconditional) offer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this application must enrol in a postgraduate study program at the University of Bath. Once you are enrolled in the program, then you would be able to apply for the Sir Jack Cater Scholarship by using the application tracker.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of qualifications or visa can be used as accompanying documents.
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with master‡s taught program are varied. However, candidates must hold the following things.
- your personal details
- the date you plan to start studying
- your education details
- proof of your English level if English is not your first language
- the name and contact details of an academic referee from your current or most recent place of study
- your personal statement, explaining your reasons for wishing to study the course
- your supporting information
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, then you need to have the following certificates: IELTS: 6.5/TOEFL iBT: 90 and PTE: 62.
- The University of Bath is awarding funding for deserving candidates from Hong Kong to support in their tuition fees.
- The amount of scholarship is £3,000 that can be applied as a discount on your tuition fees.