The University of Birmingham does not want to see students struggling in their studies because of the cost of the tuition fee. Therefore the university is offering applications for the Egypt Global Study UK Outstanding Achievement Scholarships.
The purpose of this educational award is attracting Egyptian candidates in pursuing an undergraduate degree level course at Birmingham in the UK.
Excellent offer to study undergraduate at world’s well-known university in the UK.
User Review( votes)
In 1900, the University of Birmingham gained its university status. It is a public research university which ranked 14th in the UK and 79th in the world.
Why at the University of Birmingham? At this university, you will get many opportunities for enhancing your talent in a different field and developing your personality in a better way possible. It will provide you with great facilities with the best academic excellence in your studies.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Egypt.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join an undergraduate degree program in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: See the following criteria-
- Be classed as Egyptian domiciled and as an Egyptian national.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
How to Apply
- The process to Apply: If you are want to apply for this grant, then you have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university through the Global Study UK portal. You will be selected for the fund according to your academic merit and get to see the result in late July.
Benefits: The free tuition award will provide £3000 towards the tuition fee for the first year of a full-time course at the university.