Helmut Veith Stipend is a wonderful opportunity for all female applicants who think that they have the potential to complete their dreams by hook or by crook in the field of Computer Science.
In the memory of an outstanding scientist, the bursary aims to support international female candidates in pursuing a master’s degree program at TU Wien in Austria.
Best offer for female applicants to get master education in Austria.
User Review( vote)
Vienna University of Technology was founded on 6 November 1815 in Austria. It is one of the major universities in Vienna and ranked 76th in Austria in the area of Computer Science.
Why study at the Vienna University of Technology? VTU Wien has recognized for its teaching facilities as well as in research techniques. It provides excellent provision for completing studies in the best way possible. It also aims to encourage female candidates to pursue their studies and create a positive impact on society.
Application Deadline: The annual application deadline is November 30.
- Eligible Countries: International female candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a master’s degree program in the field of Computer Science at TU Wien.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have extensive knowledge in Logic in Computer science, formal methods and verification, the foundation of artificial intelligence, complexity theory, and computer security.
How to Apply
- If you want to show your excellence in for this program, take admission in one of the master’s course in Computer Science at the university. After taking admission in the course, submit a PDF file regarding the fund application through email to master-at-logic-cs.at.
Your PDF file must contain such information such as-
- Cover Letter, describing the type of funding the student is applying for, and all other aspects the student deems relevant for the application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter, describing the reasons why the student wants to study in the program Logic and Computation, why funding is necessary, and with which groups of the faculty the student would be interested to work with during their master’s thesis and why.
- Reports on university examinations (transcripts)
- Diplomas and/or certificates (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher). If the final academic certificate is not yet available at the time of the application deadline, a preliminary certificate (indicating the type of degree and the expected graduation date) signed and stamped by the degree-awarding university must be provided.
- Contact details of two referees (for letters of recommendation)
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)
- Copy of passport
- You are asked to show your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Participants will receive EUR 6000 annually for a duration of up to two years. In addition, all tuition fees are waived.