Ready to jumpstart your career? Here, you have a fortuitous opportunity to apply for the Fulbright Award at the University of Birmingham in the UK.
The award is available for providing generous financial support to the brilliant US students who wish to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework in session 2021/2022.
The University of Birmingham is a founding member of both the Russell Group of British research universities and the international network of research universities. It was ranked 79th in the world by the QS World University Rankings for 2021.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? The university provides you with guidance and support to help you succeed after university. It gives you all the help, advice and guidance you need to enhance your career prospects through opportunities.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: £13,450
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirant from the United State
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to demonstrable ambassadorial skills with evidence of cultural sensitivity and a genuine desire to learn more about the United Kingdom and share with British citizens aspects of American culture.
- Candidate must have the experience and interest in a range of extracurricular and community activities, leadership potential, and a desire to further the Fulbright Programme and give back to your home country upon returning.
- Aspirants must have to hold or expect to receive a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent professional training or experience) in a relevant area before departure to the UK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this program, it’s required for all claimants to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for the studentship through the Fulbright U.S. Student Program website.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked for letters of reference or recommendation one of which should be from a teacher that taught the applicant, and a second letter from any community leader.
- Admission Requirements: In order to undertake a program of study at the university, aspirants are recommended to meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: You will need to demonstrate a suitable level of English proficiency.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the full tuition waiver and £13,450 living stipend.