If you are a high achieving student with the desire of changing your future, then the Monash Humanitarian Scholarship program is a perfect opportunity for you to complete your ambition at Monash University.
The MH Award opportunity is available for all international applicants and has the purpose of giving them a good funding amount for the completion of an undergraduate degree program.
Great call for international students to study in Australia with $5000 study fund.
User Review( votes)
Monash University was established in 1958. It is the second oldest university in the state of Victoria and situated as a public research university in Australia.
Why at Monash University? At this university, the participants will get exceptional opportunities for building a bright future. The university offers a wide range of degree-level course and excellent teaching facilities.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: November 29, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be passionate about your studies and accept an offer to start your education journey at the university.
How to Apply
- There are two types of award applications-
- Type 1- If you are applying for a course via VTAC portal then you must have to complete the VTAC Award application form by October 11, 2019.
- Type 2- But if you are applying directly to Monash for your bachelor’s course, then you are required to complete the separate application form for the grant by November 29, 2019.
- If you want to retain this award, then you must have to maintain a passing average (50% or above) each semester.
- The participants whose national language is not English are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
The educational bursary will cover the full overseas applicant course fees paid for the duration of the degree and an allowance of $5000 per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.