The University of Birmingham is proudly offering unique funding opportunities for Hong Kong outstanding students applying for entry to an undergraduate program at the University.
There are up to 10 awards available to support motivated students who want to take part in a full-time undergraduate degree at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
Worthy offer to get an undergraduate degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham was founded in 1898 as the Mason University College in Birmingham, UK. It is a public research university which gained its university status by Royal Charter in 1900.
Why at the University of Birmingham? At this university, candidates have a lot of opportunities related to their career. Birmingham is the right choice for you because it provides an excellent environment for study and facilities for achieving future goals without any problem.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for Hong Kong students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be studying or have completed the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE).
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2020. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham.
- Have met the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as Hong Kong domiciled and a Hong Kong national (or British National Overseas passport holder and Hong Kong Permanent Resident).
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee payment. Should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources.
- To apply for the opportunity students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Once you receive your acceptance letter from the university, then you should apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show the ability in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test
The university provides 10 scholarships of £2500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University starting September 2020.