Grab this amazing opportunity to apply for the Undergraduate Access Scholarship funded by the University of Westminster to study in the United Kingdom. The grant is open to applicants from the UK and EU countries.
The education award assists students who want to commence a full-time undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2020-2021.
Wonderful Chance for UK & EU Students.
User Review( vote)
Located in the heart of London, the University of Westminster was established in 1838 as the Royal Polytechnic Institution. It offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees as well as certificates and diplomas at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Why at the University of Westminster? The university offers a vibrant and international learning environment, promotes innovation and creativity to its students.
Application Deadline: June 22, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Westminster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from UK and EU are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must hold a course offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster.
- Must have a documented disability with our Disability Learning Support Team on [email protected]westminster.ac.uk.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the opportunity s, students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University. After accepting the offer from the university, candidates must submit the program application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit evidence of any existing qualifications or also any predicted results, a reference, and a personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of financial need, academic excellence, and a documented disability.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test. For more information go through the English language requirements.
The university will provide £3,000 per academic year which can be taken as cash for living expenses or tuition fees.