The University of Birmingham is welcoming international students to join its Poynting Excellence Scholarships for the academic session 2021/2022.
This educational program is open to overseas (Non-EU) students who wish to take part in undergraduate degree coursework at the university in the UK.
The University of Birmingham was founded in 1898 as the Mason University College in Birmingham, UK. It has 5 academic colleges which further includes around 100 departments. It provides a number of degree programs like an undergraduate degree program, master’s degree program, professional degree program, and post-graduate research degrees.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? Birmingham is the right choice for you because it provides an excellent environment for study and facilities for achieving future goals without any problem.
Application Deadline: Open all year.
- University: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The program is open to students from the EU, Overseas (Non-EU).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate international awards in Physics and Astronomy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be classed as Overseas for fee purposes
- Firm offer holders who achieve A*A*A* (including Mathematics or Physics) or equivalent in international qualifications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. No formal application is required, as eligibility is determined by the University. You must return the bank details form within the deadlines communicated by the department.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show their ability in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
The University of Birmingham will distribute the award amount of £3,000 to the winning candidates for the session 2021/2022.