The University of Essex is proudly offering Undergraduate EU Scholarships to the best and most motivated students for the academic session 2022-2023.
This scheme aims to attract highly capable students with demonstrated academic excellence to study in any undergraduate courses at the university.
Beneficial offer for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Essex has a reputation for being one of the most internationally diversified universities in the world, with over 15,000 students from over 150 countries. It is a three-campus school that focuses on education and research. The university is completely focused on student achievement.
Why study at the University of Essex? The University of Essex was named the University of the Year by the Times Higher Education Awards in 2018. Its award-winning teaching and research are making a difference in this competitive world. This college assists its pupils in achieving exceptional results.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through July 15, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be selected for this opportunity, applicants will need to have the following credentials:
- These scholarships are restricted to EU applicants who are classified as international students for fees purposes.
- Applicants must be entirely self-funded.
- Applicants must be starting their first year of study on an undergraduate degree course at the University of Essex in 2022-23.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No additional application is required. All applicants will automatically be considered once they are admitted to an approved course at the University of Essex by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to provide the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible to join this university, candidates must have obtained 34 points or more in the international baccalaureate.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-native English user, then your standard of English must be high enough to get admission to the University of Essex. The university’s language requirements vary from one course to another.
The University of Essex will provide a discount of £5,000, automatically deducted from your tuition fees.